Friday, November 23, 2012

More Owls!

I seriously love this free owl pattern!

I posted about this cute little guy 2 weeks ago, and now I have more to share!

  

I whipped up several more owls, but sadly only got a picture of these to show you.

This Hot Pink and Navy owl was shipped off to my high school friend, whose wife is expecting a baby.  To make this owl a little more 'girly' I cut out little eyelashes in the hot pink felt backing of the eyes.  

 And I was just dying for an excuse to use Riley Blake's new Rainbow Dot fabric, which is how this owl came into being.

Again, thank you to Emily for the sharing your tutorial with us!


Fabrics:
Riley Blake Black Medium Chevron
Michael Miller Zap
Riley Blake Hot Pink Medium Chevron
Children at Play Navy Dot to Dot
Riley Blake Medium Rainbow Dots
Riley Blake Small Red Dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a lot to say? Here's your chance!